UFC Fight Night 91: McDonald vs Lineker (formerly UFC Fight Night 91: Chiesa vs. Ferguson) took place on July 13, 2016 at Denny Sanford Premier Center in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Click the stars to rate how good you think UFC Fight Night 91 was.
UFC Fight Night 91 Pre-Fight Analysis
UFC Fight Night 91 FightMetric
UFC Fight Night 91 Tapology
UFC Fight Night 91 MMA Decisions
UFC Fight Night 91 Play-by-Play
UFC Fight Night 91 Post-Fight Analysis
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 9:00 PM ET)
• John Lineker vs. Michael McDonald: John Lineker def. Michael McDonald via KO (punches) at 2:43 of Round 1.
• Tony Ferguson vs. Lando Vannata: Tony Ferguson def. Lando Vannata via submission (d’arce choke) at 2:22 of Round 2.
• Tim Boetsch vs. Josh Samman: Tim Boetsch def. Josh Samman via TKO (ground and pound) at 3:49 of Round 2.
• Alexey Oleinik vs. Daniel Omielanczuk: Daniel Omielanczuk def. Oleksiy Oliynyk via majority decision (28-28, 29-28, 29-28).
• Keita Nakamura vs. Kyle Noke: Keita Nakamura def. Kyle Noke via submission (rear-naked choke) at 4:59 of Round 2.
• Ben Nguyen vs. Louis Smolka: Louis Smolka def. Ben Nguyen via TKO (strikes) at 4:41 of Round 2.
PRELIMINARY CARD (Fox Sports 1, 7:00 PM ET)
• Katlyn Chookagian vs. Lauren Murphy: Katlyn Chookagian def. Lauren Murphy via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
• Sam Alvey vs. Eric Spicely: Sam Alvey def. Eric Spicely via submission (10-finger guillotine) at 2:43 of Round 1.
• Cortney Casey vs. Cristina Stanciu: Cortney Casey def. Cristina Stanciu via TKO (ground and pound) at 2:36 of Round 1.
• Scott Holtzman vs. Cody Pfister: Scott Holtzman def. Cody Pfister via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28).
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:00 PM ET)
• Rani Yahya vs. Matthew Lopez: Rani Yahya def. Matthew Lopez via submission (arm triangle choke) at 4:19 of Round 3.
• Devin Clark vs. Alex Nicholson: Alex Nicholson def. Devin Clark via TKO (strikes) at 4:57 of Round 1.