July 30, 2016
UFC 201 Pre-Fight Analysis
UFC 201 Tapology
UFC 201 FightMetric
UFC 201 MMA Decisions
UFC 201 Play-by-Play and Live Results
UFC 201 Post-Fight Analysis
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 PM ET)
• Robbie Lawler vs. Tyron Woodley (UFC Welterweight Championship): Tyron Woodley def. Robbie Lawler via KO (punches) at 2:12 of Round 1.
• Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Rose Namajunas: Karolina Kowalkiewicz def. Rose Namajunas via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28).
• Matt Brown vs. Jake Ellenberger: Jake Ellenberger def. Matt Brown via TKO (strikes) at 1:46 of Round 1.
• Erik Perez vs. Francisco Rivera: Erik Perez def. Francisco Rivera via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 29-28).
• Fredy Serrano vs. Ryan Benoit: Ryan Benoit def. Fredy Serrano via split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28).
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8:00 PM ET)
• Ed Herman vs. Nikita Krylov: Nikita Krylov def. Ed Herman via KO (head kick) at 0:40 of Round 2.
• Jorge Masvidal vs. Ross Pearson: Jorge Masvidal def. Ross Pearson via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27).
• Damian Grabowski vs. Anthony Hamilton: Anthony Hamilton def. Damian Grabowski via KO (punches) at 0:14 of Round 1.
• Wilson Reis vs. Hector Sandoval: Wilson Reis def. Hector Sandoval via submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:49 of Round 1.
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:00 PM ET)
• Michael Graves vs. Bojan Velickovic: Michael Graves and Bojan Velickovic fight to majority draw (30-27, 28-28, 28-28).
• Damien Brown vs. Cesar Arzamendia: Damien Brown def. Cesar Arzamendia via TKO (strikes) at 2:27 of Round 1.