UFC 200: Tate vs. Nunes (formerly UFC 200: Cormier vs. Jones 2, UFC 200: Lesnar vs. Hunt) takes place on July 9, 2016 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Click the stars to rate how good you think UFC 200 was.
UFC 200 Pre-Fight Analysis
UFC 200 Tapology
UFC 200 FightMetric
UFC 200 MMA Decisions
UFC 200 Play-by-Play and Live Results
UFC 200 Post-Fight Analysis
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 PM ET)
• Miesha Tate vs. Amanda Nunes (UFC Women's Bantamweight Championship): Amanda Nunes def. Miesha Tate via submission (rear-naked choke) at 3:16 of Round 1.
• Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt: Brock Lesnar def. Mark Hunt via unanimous decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-27).
• Daniel Cormier vs. Anderson Silva: Daniel Cormier def. Anderson Silva via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26).
• Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar (UFC Interim Featherweight Championship): Jose Aldo def. Frankie Edgar via unanimous decision (49-46, 49-46, 48-47).
• Travis Browne vs. Cain Velasquez: Cain Velasquez def. Travis Browne via TKO (strikes) at 4:57 of Round 1.
PRELIMINARY CARD (Fox Sports 1, 8:00 PM ET)
• Julianna Peña vs. Cat Zingano: Julianna Pena def. Cat Zingano via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
• Kelvin Gastelum vs. Johny Hendricks: Kelvin Gastelum def. Johny Hendricks via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
• Raphael Assuncao vs. T.J. Dillashaw: T.J. Dillashaw def. Raphael Assuncao via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
• Enrique Marin vs. Sage Northcutt: Sage Northcutt def. Enrique Marin via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 PM ET)
• Joe Lauzon vs. Diego Sanchez: Joe Lauzon def. Diego Sanchez via TKO (strikes) at 1:26 of Round 1.
• Gegard Mousasi vs. Thiago "Marreta" Santos: Gegard Mousasi def. Thiago Santos via KO (punch) at 4:32 of Round 1.
• Takanori Gomi vs. Jim Miller: Jim Miller def. Takanori Gomi via TKO (strikes) at 2:18 of Round 1.