May 20, 2016
Bellator 155 Pre-Fight Analysis
Bellator 155 Tapology
Bellator 155 Play-by-Play and Live Results
Bellator 155 MMA Decisions
Bellator 155 Post-Fight Analysis
MAIN CARD (Spike, 9:00 PM ET)
• Rafael Carvalho vs. Melvin Manhoef (MW Championship): Rafael Carvalho def. Melvin Manhoef via split decision (48-47, 47-48, 48-47).
• Pat Curran vs. Georgi Karakhanyan: Pat Curran def. Georgi Karakhanyan via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
• Dan Charles vs. Augusto Sakai: Dan Charles vs. Augusto Sakai results in a majority draw (30-26, 28-28, 28-28).
• Alexis Dufresne vs. Marloes Coenen: Alexis Dufresne def. Marloes Coenen via submission (triangle-armbar) at 4:33 of Round 1.
• Joey Beltran vs. Chase Gormley: Chase Gormley def. Joey Beltran via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28).
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie, 6:30 PM ET)
• Olly Bradstreet vs. Jesse Brock: Jesse Brock def. Olly Bradstree via submission (rear naked choke) at 3:57 of Round 3.
• Marcin Held vs. Dave Jansen 2: Marcin Held def. Dave Jansen via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28).
• Casey Johnson vs. Brendon Raftery: Casey Johnson def. Brendon Raftery via submission (rear naked choke) at 1:16 of Round 2.
• Tyler Freeland vs. Joe Hamilton: Joe Hamilton def. Tyler Freeland via submission (rear naked choke) at 0:22 of Round 1.
• Hamilton Ash vs. Vince Morales: Vince Morales def. Hamilton Ash via KO (punches) at 2:32 of round 3.
• Veta Arteaga vs. Jackie Vandenburgh
• Scott Thometz vs. Josh Tyler
• Will Noland vs. Sean Powers
• Erick Cronkhite vs. Ricky Steele