UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz (formerly UFC 196: Dos Anjos vs. McGregor, UFC 197: Dos Anjos vs. McGregor) took place on March 5, 2016 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Click the stars to rate how good you think UFC 196 was.
UFC 196 Pre-Fight Analysis
UFC 196 Tapology
UFC 196 FightMetric
UFC 196 MMA Decisions
UFC 196 Play-by-Play and Live Results
UFC 196 Post-Fight Analysis
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 PM ET)
• Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz: Nate Diaz def. Conor McGregor via submission (rear-naked choke) at 4:12 of Round 2.
• Holly Holm vs. Miesha Tate: Miesha Tate def. Holly Holm via submission (rear-naked choke) at 3:30 of Round 5.
• Ilir Latifi vs. Gian Villante: Ilir Latifi def. Gian Villante via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
• Corey Anderson vs. Tom Lawlor: Corey Anderson def. Tom Lawlor via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28).
• Amanda Nunes vs. Valentina Shevchenko: Amanda Nunes def. Valentina Shevchenko via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-27, 29-27).
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8:00 PM ET)
• Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Brandon Thatch: Siyar Bahadurzada def. Brandon Thatch via submission (arm triangle choke) at 4:11 of Round 3.
• Erick Silva vs. Nordine Taleb: Nordine Taleb def. Erick Silva via KO (punch) at 1:34 of Round 2.
• Marcelo Guimaraes vs. Vitor Miranda: Vitor Miranda def. Marcelo Guimaraes via TKO (strikes) at 1:09 of Round 2.
• Darren Elkins vs. Chas Skelly: Darren Elkins def. Chas Skelly via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-27, 30-26).
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 PM ET)
• Jim Miller vs. Diego Sanchez: Diego Sanchez def. Jim Miller by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
• Jason Saggo vs. Justin Salas: Jason Saggo def. Justin Salas via TKO (ground and pound) at 4:31 of Round 1.
• Julian Erosa vs. Teruto Ishihara: Teruto Ishihara def. Julian Erosa via TKO (strikes) at 0:34 of Round 2.