Invicta FC 15: Cyborg vs. Ibragimova (formerly Invicta FC 15: Cyborg vs. Dandois) took place on January 16, 2016 at The Hangar at OC Fair and Event Center in Costa Mesa, California.
Click the stars to rate how good you think Invicta FC 15 was.
Invicta FC 15 Pre-Fight Analysis
Invicta FC 15 Tapology
Invicta FC 15 MMA Decisions
Invicta FC 15 Results
Invicta FC 15 Post-Fight Analysis
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 9:00 PM ET)
• Cristiane "Cyborg" Justino vs. Daria Ibragimova (FW Championship): Cris Cyborg def. Daria Ibragimova via KO at 4:58 of Round 1.
• Livia Renata Souza vs. DeAnna Bennett (SW Championship): Livia Renata Souza def. DeAnna Bennett by TKO (strikes) at 1:30 of Round 1.
• Raquel Pa'aluhi vs. Colleen Schneider: Colleen Schneider def. Raquel Pa’aluhi via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28).
• Amber Brown vs. Shino VanHoose: Amber Brown def. Shino VanHoose via submission (guillotine) at 2:36 of Round 1.
• Mizuki Inoue vs. Lacey Schuckman: Mizuki Inoue def. Lacey Shuckman via submission (armbar) at 3:41 of Round 3.
• Angela Hill vs. Alida Gray: Angela Hill def. Alida Grady via TKO (strikes) at 1:39 of Round 1.
• Megan Anderson vs. Amber Leibrock: Megan Anderson def. Amber Leibrock via TKO at 2:33 of Round 3.