Bellator 148: Daley vs. Uhrich (formerly Bellator 148: Koscheck vs. Secor) takes place on January 29, 2016 at Save Mart Center in Fresno, California.
Click the stars to rate how good you think Bellator 148 was.
Bellator 148 Pre-Fight Analysis
Bellator 148 Tapology
Bellator 148 Play-by-Play and Live Results
Bellator 148 MMA Decisions
Bellator 148 Post-Fight Analysis
MAIN CARD (Spike, 9:00 PM ET)
• Paul Daley vs. Andy Uhrich: Paul Daley def. Andy Uhrich via knockout (punches) at 2:00 of Round 1.
• Paul Bradley vs. Chris Honeycutt: Paul Bradley def. Chris Honeycutt via TKO (punches) at 0:40 of Round 1.
• Ryan Couture vs. Patricky Freire: Patricky Freire def. Ryan Couture via knockout (punch)at 3:00 of Round 1.
• Raphael Butler vs. Tony Johnson: Tony Johnson def. Raphael Butler via TKO (punches) at 4:24 of Round 3.
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie, 7:00 PM ET)
• Paul Ruiz vs. Josh San Diego: Josh San Diego def. Paul Ruiz via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
• Eugene Cancino vs. Matt Perez: Matt Perez def. Eugene Cancino via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28).
• Nick Bustamante vs. Te Edwards: Te Edwards def. Nick Bustamante via knockout (punches) at 0:43 of Round 1.
• Eric Huggins vs. Jermaine McDermott: Jermaine McDermott def. Eric Huggins via submission at 1:53 of Round 1.
• Art Arciniega vs. Justin Smitley: Justin Smitley def. Art Arciniega via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
• Ilima MacFarlane vs. Amber Tackett: Ilima Macfarlane def. Amber Tackett via verbal submission (armbar) at 2:09 of Round 1.
• Javy Ayala vs. Carl Seumanutafa: Carl Seumanutafa def. Javy Ayala via TKO (punches) at 3:46 of Round 2.