UFC Fight Night 80: Namajunas vs. VanZant (formerly UFC Fight Night 80: VanZant vs. Calderwood) took place on December 10, 2015 at Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Click the stars to rate how good you think UFC Fight Night 80 was.
UFC Fight Night 80 Pre-Fight Analysis
UFC Fight Night 80 FightMetric
UFC Fight Night 80 Tapology
UFC Fight Night 80 MMA Decisions
UFC Fight Night 80 Play-by-Play
UFC Fight Night 80 Post-Fight Analysis
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 10:00 PM ET)
• Paige VanZant vs. Rose Namajunas: Rose Namajunas def. Paige VanZant via submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:25 of Round 5.
• Michael Chiesa vs. Jim Miller: Michael Chiesa def. Jim Miller via submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:57 of Round 2.
• Sage Northcutt vs. Cody Pfister: Sage Northcutt def. Cody Pfister via submission (guillotine) at 0:41 of Round 2.
• Thiago Santos vs. Elias Theodorou: Thiago Santos def. Elias Theodorou via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-27, 29-27).
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:45 PM ET)
• John Howard vs. Tim Means: Tim Means def. John Howard via KO (left hook) at 0:21 of Round 2.
• Omari Akhmedov vs. Sergio Moraes: Sergio Moraes def. Omari Akhmedov via TKO (punches) at 2:18 of Round 3.
• Kevin Casey vs. Antonio Carlos Junior Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Kevin Casey ends in a no contest (eye poke) at 0:11 of Round 1.
• Johnny Eduardo vs. Aljamain Sterling: Aljamain Sterling def. Johnny Eduardo via submission (guillotine) at 4:18 of Round 2.
• Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Andreas Stahl: Santiago Ponzinibbio def. Andreas Stahl via TKO (punches) at 4:25 of Round 1.
• Nathan Coy vs. Danny Roberts: Danny Roberts def. Nathan Coy via technical submission (triangle choke) at 2:46 of Round 1.
• Phillipe Nover vs. Zubaira Tukhugov: Zubaira Tukhugov def. Phillipe Nover via split decision (28-29, 30-27, 30-27).
• Kailin Curran vs. Emily Kagan: Kailin Curran def. Emily Kagan via submission (rear-naked choke) at 4:13 of Round 2.