UFC Fight Night 78: Magny vs. Gastelum (formerly UFC Fight Night 78: Brown vs. Gastelum) took place on November 21, 2015 at Arena Monterrey in Monterrey, Mexico.
Click the stars to rate how good you think UFC Fight Night 78 was.
UFC Fight Night 78 Pre-Fight Analysis
UFC Fight Night 78 FightMetric
UFC Fight Night 78 Tapology
UFC Fight Night 78 MMA Decisions
UFC Fight Night 78 Play-by-Play
UFC Fight Night 78 Post-Fight Analysis
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 10:00 PM ET)
• Kelvin Gastelum vs. Neil Magny: Neil Magny def. Kelvin Gastelum via split decision (48-47, 47-48, 48-47).
• Ricardo Lamas vs. Diego Sanchez: Ricardo Lamas def. Diego Sanchez via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
• Henry Cejudo vs. Jussier Formiga: Henry Cejudo def. Jussier Formiga via split decision (30-27, 28-29, 30-27).
• Enrique Marin vs. Erick Montano (TUF Latin America 2 final): Erick Montano def. Enrique Marin via split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28).
• Enrique Barzola vs. Horacio Gutierrez (TUF Latin America 2 final): Enrique Barzola def. Horacio Gutierrez via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26).
• Efrain Escudero vs. Leandro Silva: Leandro Silva def. Efrain Escudero via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8:00 PM ET)
• Erik Perez vs. Taylor Lapilus: Erik Perez def. Taylor Lapilus via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
• Bartosz Fabinski vs. Hector Urbina: Bartosz Fabinski def. Hector Urbina via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27).
• Scott Jorgensen vs. Alejandro Perez: Alejandro Perez def. Scott Jorgensen via TKO (leg injury) at 4:26 of Round 2.
• Gabriel Benitez vs. Andre Fili: Andre Fili def. Gabriel Benitez via knockdown (kick and punches) at 3:13 of Round 1.
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:45 PM ET)
• Alvaro Herrera vs. Vernon Ramos: Alvaro Herrera def. Vernon Ramos via TKO (punches) at 0:30 of Round 1.
• Cesar Arzamendia vs. Polo Reyes: Polo Reyes def. Cesar Arzamendia via knockout (punches) at 3:42 of Round 1.
• Valmir Lazaro vs. Michel Prazeres: Michel Prazeres def. Valmir Lazaro via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28).